|03/12/2023||2ND BASHUNDHARA CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT – 2023||
30 November, 2023
To: All Members
2ND BASHUNDHARA CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT – 2023
Stroke Play (Maximum Score)
The “2nd Bashundhara Cup Golf Tournament - 2023” (stroke play) will be played on 07 and 08 December 2023 sponsored by Bashundhara Group. Junior, Senior and Lady Golfers will play on 07 December only. 9 Hole and 18 Hole players can play on both 07 and 08 December 2023. Following are the trophies:
2nd Best Gross
2nd Runner Up
Best Front Nine
Best Back Nine
Junior Runner Up
Ladies Runner Up
Senior Runner Up
9 Hole Winner
9 Hole Best Gross
9 Hole Runner Up
Best Par 3s
Best Par 5s
Nearest to Pin
On behalf of Bashundhara Group, all members are cordially invited to attend the Prize Distribution Ceremony on Friday, 08 December 2023 at 7:30 PM followed by Dinner, Cultural Programme and Raffle Draw for all.
1. Golfers are requested to enter their name in the tournament entry register by Tuesday (05 December 2023) by 01:00 PM.
2. Absentee members are requested to pay green fee and registration fee in cash please.
3. Penalty for starting in late, but within five minutes of the starting time is loss of first hole in match play and two strokes penalty in stroke play/stableford, further delay will lead to disqualification, subject to the discretion of the committee (rule 6-3a, R & A).
4. To qualify for SENIOR CUP, a golfer must be 60 years of age and over. ‘Super Senior’ group should be of age 67 and over and will also qualify for SENIOR CUP and they may tee off from forward tee. Senior & Junior Cup Golf Tournament will be played in 9 holes. To compete for the senior, ladies and junior tournament, a minimum of 5 golfers are required for each category. Golfers up to 16 years of age will qualify to play in junior group.
5. Any lady willing to participate in the men’s tournament must play with a minimum of 24 handicap or her adjusted handicap, whichever is lower.
6. Senior, ladies and junior’s are eligible to compete for the nearest to pin.
7. Participants without valid reason withdrawing before finishing his/her round in any tournament shall not be allowed to play in the next tournament.
8. Golfers willing to participate in the tournament and failing to turn-up for the tournament in the last minute shall be charged the tournament fee and shall not be allowed to take part in the next tournament unless they have valid reasons.
9. Grouping and flights made by the Tournament Committee is final. The committee reserves the right to change the group & tee off time for conducting the tournament smoothly.
10. ‘BGCC Dress Code’ is attached herewith. All members and their guests are requested to follow the dress code strictly. Sponsors are also requested to instruct their guests while coming to the club/restaurant.
11. Tee off time will be posted on the BGCC website and it will be also posted on the board at the clubhouse. You can call at 2780423-4 or Md. Dulal Howlader (01919422462) to know your tee off time.
Prize Distribution: Smart Casual.
Time : 7:30 PM